Certificate of completion: «The art of developing entrepreneurial leaders (5.ª edición)
If you want to prove your learning, this is your chance! This accreditation serves as a recognition of the competences acquired and the authenticity of the course you have completed.
The Miríadax certificate of completion is:
- Personalised: It shows your name, the course, the duration, the logo of the institutions that offer it, the professional associations that support it and the signature that applies in each case.
- Secure: It has a unique identifier and QR code, which will guarantee and support that it has not been falsified.
- Digital: It is downloadable, but also includes a permanent link so you can easily add it to your LinkedIn profile, share it to your network or include it in your CV.
- Información del vendedor
- Más productos
The course «The art of developing entrepreneurial leaders» has a duration of 24 hours of study, designed in 3 modules:
- Module 1. Into the world of entrepreneurship
- Module 2. Skills of the entrepreneur and art as inspiration
- Module 3. Creating innovative business models
This digital credential not only represents an anti-fraud document, but symbolises the investment of time and effort, and positions the bearer as a person concerned and involved in their development and committed to their learning, a relevant characteristic for any recruitment process or professional networking.
(*) (*) In accordance with article 103, sections c) and m) of Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, the digital certificate is a supply of a good made according to the user’s specifications or clearly personalised with the user’s name and shall be a supply of digital content that is not supplied on a material medium, and therefore the user expressly knows and accepts that he/she loses his/her right of withdrawal.
Información del vendedor
- Nombre de la tienda: Universidad del Rosario
- Vendedor: Universidad del Rosario
- ¡Aún no se han encontrado valoraciones!