Certificate of completion: «The art of developing entrepreneurial leaders»
If you want to prove your learning, this is your chance! This accreditation serves as a recognition of the competences acquired and the authenticity of the course you have completed.
The Miríadax certificate of completion is:
- Personalised: It shows your name, the course, the duration, the logo of the institutions that offer it, the professional associations that support it and the signature that applies in each case.
- Secure: It has a unique identifier and QR code, which will guarantee and support that it has not been falsified.
- Digital: It is downloadable, but also includes a permanent link so you can easily add it to your LinkedIn profile, share it to your network or include it in your CV.
- Información del vendedor
- Más productos
The course «The art of developing entrepreneurial leaders» has a duration of 24 hours of study, designed in 3 modules:
- Module 1. Into the world of entrepreneurship
- Module 2. Skills of the entrepreneur and art as inspiration
- Module 3. Creating innovative business models (premium module available to students who purchase the certificate of completion)
The main objective of the “Urbanisation and Health” course is to learn about the main determinants of urban health, such as demographics, climate change, air pollution, noise, transport systems, blue and green spaces, and policies affecting sense of community and public safety. Students will gain a historical overview of key trends in urban planning and meet a range of urban planning stakeholders who will provide examples of innovative methods and people-centred approaches to creating sustainable solutions.
This digital credential not only represents an anti-fraud document, but symbolises the investment of time and effort, and positions the bearer as a person concerned and involved in their development and committed to their learning, a relevant characteristic for any recruitment process or professional networking.
(*) (*) In accordance with article 103, sections c) and m) of Law 3/2014, of 27 March, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, the digital certificate is a supply of a good made according to the user’s specifications or clearly personalised with the user’s name and shall be a supply of digital content that is not supplied on a material medium, and therefore the user expressly knows and accepts that he/she loses his/her right of withdrawal.
Información del vendedor
- Nombre de la tienda: Universidad del Rosario
- Vendedor: Universidad del Rosario
- ¡Aún no se han encontrado valoraciones!